All About Us
All About Support was established in 2016 primarily to provide support and assistance to individuals who have a disability, as well as their families and significant others. All About Support is a privately-owned company managed by its founder and Director - Vicky Li.
The organisation has experienced significant growth over the last two years. As well as providing core services and programs in NDIS preparation, support and service delivery, All About Support is now offering a wider range of services including a focus on working with consumers who may present with challenging behaviours and have difficulty in participating and maintaining engagement with mainstream services.
To enhance the wellbeing and overall quality of life of individuals with a disability within our community through encouragement, support and capacity building
• We believe that all people have the potential and right to achieve independence, a valued role in life and connection with their community
• We provide excellence in the provision of community support and well-being services
• We demonstrate our excellence in the provision of services by our participation in continuous improvement and service development
• We value the participation and contribution of our partners, who include consumers, carers, staff, key stake holders and the broader community, in the achievement of our objectives
• We respond to the needs of our community as they emerge and are proactive in identifying and implementing new initiatives
• Professionalism - we recognise our accountability in all we do, constantly strive to achieve the goals of the organisation in an ethical and respectful manner and continually pursue best practice
• Dignity - we believe all people have a right to self-determination and encourage their belief in self-worth
• Integrity - we operate with moral soundness, which is reflected in the trusted relationships we create
• Respect - we uphold that the beliefs and values of the individual are recognised and nurtured
• Authenticity - we are honest in our interactions with our partners at all times
As the global COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the health, safety and wellbeing of the NDIS participants, families, and those who work alongside us is a priority. We have in place strong contingency and impact management plans and strong systems and processes that will allow us to continue to provide support to our participants during this time.